...Wise and Noble One! This is just one of many nicknames I call John's dad! And it makes me laugh every time! (You have to say it in a Chinese accent or it's just not that funny) Anyways-Brucey (another one I call him), flys for Queen Bee as a fire dropper.....er? I know that's not right but if there is like a field fire he flys over the field and drops this red powder fire retardant on it.....Or something like that!!

On occasion Bruce will take John flying with him. I was looking through our pictures the other day and noticed a new folder and had no idea that these pics were in there! John loves flying with his dad and sometimes John even gets to fly the plane himself! I know that someday that John would love to get his pilot license! And why not?


3 comments:
Your new background is darling! I didn't see this one on that website when I picked a new one for my blog. It is so cute! and I also like your birthday ticker.
That is really funny that you have nicknames for John's dad. Does he laugh at them?
Remember when John flew the plane in Arco? Scary! He did a good job there was just a lot of turbulance.
Taunya!!! HI! I found your blog on Jen's! I love the song you have on your blog by Jason Mraz! Anyway, it was fun to see how you two are doing!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!! I just hope the wildfires simmer this year! how are you Princess T? I miss you. It looks like you're loving life which is great!!
Post a Comment