Last night a few of my girlfriends from high school got together. We try and do something with each other once every month and this month we decided to all be baby-less (minus me!) and go out to dinner to Olive Garden.
I love getting together with Jen, Bridget, and Cherice! They make me laugh so hard my face starts to hurt! I'm usually not the one to strike up the conversation-in fact sometimes I just sit back and listen to the three of them have a conversation...hey, I don't mind! Instead of talking, I'm laughing at their hilarious stories and the funny things they do with thier kids or husbands.
We bring up past stories from high school and the really ridiculous things we used to do! It's way entertaining! The people around us were probably thinking that we had way too much to drink! :)
I just want to let these three ladies know how much I love them and how much I cherish the friendship and bond we have between the four of us! I love how we have kept in touch since high school and I love that all of us live so close that we are able to do these once-a-month giggle fests! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! Thanks for a fun night and Cherice....I love that my car smells like 5 cheese pasta!! :) Next time-try and find your purse, ok! JK!! (Sorry, inside joke/story!)


4 comments:
How fun!
It was SO fun Taunis! I love seeing you once a month. Sorry we're such loud mouths!! I did enjoy your camping story though. ;) Ha! Good luck with everything. I hope you're feeling better soon for good!
I cannot believe that you are already that far along! --and I doubt that you will look like a blimp. You are probably the best looking pregnant lady ever!
P.S. my word verification is "bump"ol. Get it? BUMP! (as in baby bump) Okay--I'm a dork!
I had so much fun at dinner. I love your laugh. Thanks for laughing at all of our silly stories. You look great. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Post a Comment