Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Night At The Museum

We took Garrett to the Museum last night. Here is what he learned:

"This is Sue the Dinosaur. She is big and scary! I won't even stand by her to get a picture!"


"I liked to touch the fossils, though!"


"Oh, as long as dad's by my side-the dinosaurs aren't so scary!
I even smiled...."




..."but, I'm still a little nervous."

"There was a little Discovery Area where I could roam free from my stroller!"

"I found the puzzles!"


"And the stairs!-I love to climb!!"


"I learned about this dinosaur!".....


..."And he was this BIG!!" :)


"I stood here pondering what this could be?"

............But....................

"I didn't need help figuring out what this thing is!" :)

"I saddled right on up there with a little help from Dad."






"Slow down, Horsey!" "Not too fast!"


"Yee-Haw! I think I love horses more than Dinosaurs!"
What a fun family night!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That was funnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!

Brett and Cherice said...

What a cute post! Garrett's little nervous smile is adorable! What a fun family night:)

Ashley said...

How entertaining! I have really been wanting to take Parker to the dinosaur thing, and now I definitely am. I agree that Garrett's smiley face is so classic! That's one for the books. =) I hope he continues to entertain you too =)

Shanley said...

oh my... adorable! haha I love it!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Looks like fun.