Garrett and I went to Bear Lake with Tiffany, Brylie, Tawnya and her 3 kids, and my friend Randi and her two girls for a couple of days last week. We left Sunday afternoon and got home Tuesday evening. It was a fun couple of days playing in the sand and water! All of the kids (and adults) had a great time!
| Building some sand castles |
| Garrett and Paige (my friends' girl) took turns pouring oodles of amounts of sand/water in each other's hair-that was a treat to wash out later!!! :) |
| These two became pretty good buddies! :) |
| First timers (Randi and I) on some paddle boards that we rented for a few hours! They were pretty fun! |
On Tuesday before we left, Tiffany and I took Garrett and Brylie back to the lake for a few more hours before we headed home. The weather wasn't really cooperating with us-it started to rain about an hour after we got there!
| I sure had a fun time with my little Garrett! |


No comments:
Post a Comment