About the middle of July, we found out that Garrett is going to be a BIG brother in March!!!! March 29th to be exact-and we couldn't be more thrilled!! I tried to fool the family as long as I could-I don't think I did a very convincing job. I'm almost 10 weeks along and feeling pretty crappy. I have lived in sweats the last 10 weeks and am feeling like the laziest person ever! I have a constant headache everyday and I've been throwing up at least once a week! Poor Garrett-all he wants to do is play, play, play and I...don't. Thank goodness family is close by! He has been playing over at my parents house or at Linda's these last couple of weeks.
My 8 week appt was on Aug. 19th. My doctor is Dr. Codd in Rexburg. He's great! I really like him. He took an ultrasound and baby #2's picture is posted on the fridge! :) Everything looks fine and we just talked about what's to happen in the months to come all the way up to delivery. Most likely, I'll have another C-section. Kind of nervous, but this time I'll actually be prepared and know what's going to happen and what the recovery process will feel like.
We are very excited and Garrett is most confident that he's getting a baby brother-we'll see in October if he's right! It'd be really wonderful if we did have another boy-I wouldn't have to buy anything! That would be ideal! Of course, we will be thrilled if it's a girl!
Cravings: Not really anything at the moment. I'm at the stage where I'm hungry but NOTHING sounds good, but I have to eat something....
So, hopefully in the next few weeks I'll start to feel better! :) Other than that, we are doing great and can't wait to find out what we're going to have!


3 comments:
fun!!! congratulations to all three of you! and i'm so sorry you're sick. you have no idea what that entails until you've actually experienced it, and now that i've experienced it... i just feel so badly for you. its the worst. i threw up a ton too. and stayed in bed all day (crying a lot). hope you feel better soon! xoxox
Congrats Taun!! So exciting. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Congrats Tauns!
Post a Comment