JUNE:
I signed Garrett up for T-ball this summer. His games were only the month of June (thank heavens!). He had fun playing and learning the game, but once he was in the outfield, his attention span didn't last very long! :) It was pretty entertaining to watch at times! I think next summer, we will try soccer....
| Once he got the hang of it, he was actually a pretty good hitter! |
| I just love how care-free he is! :) |
| Audrey at 3 months! |
Audrey turned 3 months and had her first set of shots! Poor thing just screamed until I was able to pick her up! If I remember correctly, at 1 month she weighed 10lbs. 5oz., 22 in. long. At 2 months, weighed 13lbs. 4 oz., 23 in. long and at 3-4 months she weighed 16lbs. 12oz., 26 1/2 in. long.
John and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! We went out to eat at Snake Bite then went and got a cupcake from Cocoa Bean. Wasn't much, be we had fun nevertheless! A much needed break from kids! :)
JULY:
Garrett did swimming lessons at Heise Hot Springs with two of his friends in his sunbeam class! He had a lot of fun this year and I was really impressed with his instructor. There were only 2 kids per class, so he got a lot of one on one! He learned how to float on his back, and dunk his face underwater! An accomplishment, for sure! :)
| At swim lessons with instructor, Natalie |
Before swim lessons started, however, we celebrated the 4th at my parents house and had a bbq/swim party! We do this every year and the kids LOVE it!
| Hallie, Cooper and Garrett |
| Nice farmers tan, babe! OH! Audrey girl! You are just too cute in your swimsuit and sun hat! |
| Of course, we had to make our own homemade slip n' slide! |
| Just chillin in the sunshine! |
| Always a kid at heart! :) |
John turned 29 in July as well. Sorry to say that I don't have any pics of the birthday boy! Whoops! He had to work all day/night but we met up with him in Rexburg for a birthday lunch! Sad to mention that that's all we did!
The end of July was a Hill/Jordan Family Reunion! John had to work those days, but the kids and I had a great time catching up with families we haven't seen in a long time! There were horseback rides for the kids (which Garrett was all for!) My cousin, Jeremey, made a friend for life--whether he wanted to or not! Garrett followed him and the horses around ALL DAY!!! :)
| On Shadow with Garrett's 2nd cousin, Brody! |
Audrey turned 4 months and had another round of shots/checkup! Her little personality has been beginning to show up and I love it! She likes to chew on her hands and feet, LOVES to be held, (which means my house is always messy!), she has started rice and oatmeal cereals. I wouldn't say she's a fan of them, but will eat them anyway :) She is wearing 3-6 or 6 month clothing, in size 3 diapers-yes, shes' huge! :) and she is almost rolling over! We just love her! :)
AUGUST:
Gosh, the only thing I can remember for August is my dad's birthday and just getting everything ready for school! Garrett had dentist appointments, doctors appointments and shots, and we went and got him some school clothes. Is that really all?? I'm sure I"m forgetting something.....
I think that about sums up our summer! Garrett will be starting Preschool September 2 and he's so excited! :) That's a whole other post entirely!....


No comments:
Post a Comment