JANUARY:
We spent a couple of days in Island Park at a cousin's cabin! It was beautiful up there. Tons of snow for us to play in! Garrett had a blast! We all did! :) We found a sweet hill that the kids (adults, too) could sled down, played games, laughed, and ate way too much!
| Our little "alone time" ride on a four-wheeler |
| Garrett and I being pulled on sled behind four wheeler! |
| Garrett and Emmitt having fun in the snow! |
FEBRUARY:
The only thing I can really think of is Valentines Day! Before kids, John and I would take turns planning what our evening. For the past couple years-since kids came along-I have made a "Special Dinner". It's a heart shaped pizza, Italian sodas, and a yummy dessert-usually apple crisp and ice cream. I decorate the table with rose petals and have a candle lit dinner. I think it's fun and I hope as my kids get older they will appreciate what I do for them and talk about "remember when mom would do a special dinner every Valentines' day when we were little?'.......Trying to create memories.....Anyway, it was fun! And I enjoy pampering my family.
Garrett's preschool had a Valentine Party! He had a fun time putting his valentine goodies together!
| Making class Valentines! |
| Oh, I also make my family heart shaped pancakes for breakfast! |
| Our Valentine Dinner! Audrey missed out-she was napping :) |
January she turned 10 months! I need to back up to what she's been doing at 9 months though:
One bottom tooth has popped through!
Scooting on hands and knees
Eating 6-8 oz of formula along with some solids
She is in size 4 diaper and wears 9-12 month clothing
Claps hands and bounces to music
Plays peek-a-boo!
@ 10 Months:
Finally crawling on knees!
@11 Months:
Walking along furniture and pulling herself up!
Plays patty cake
Makes scowl faces and other funny facial expressions
Wears 12 month clothing
Loves her blanket and baby doll
Gives hugs and kisses
Has an evil laugh
Clicks her tongue/smacks lips
| Audrey at 10 Months |
| Audrey at 11 Months |
| Audrey at 12 Months! |
| Garrett and his neighbor friend Paige playing in the snow! |
On nice, sunshine-y days, John and Garrett LOVE to take out their horse, Renegade, for walks in our subdivision. They usually head down the road to Paige's house and give her a ride!
| Out for a walk on Renegade |
| These two are SO STINKIN CUTE I can't even handle it! Garrett and Paige our for a ride! |
MARCH:
It's been a busy month so far! Garrett turned 5 on March 14th and Audrey turned 1 on March 24th! But, those are 2 posts I will do later! :)
| The Birthday Boy! |
Here's something that came out of nowhere and smacked me in the face: I signed Garret up for Kindergarten!!! HUH?!? And I thought signing him up for Preschool was weird! We met a few of the teachers and walked around the school for a little bit. I think he was a little nervous, but excited at the same time!
| Kindergarten Registration! YIKES! |


No comments:
Post a Comment