Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kellie Pickler Concert!!






On July 29th me, John, Nick and Ashley went to the Kellie Pickler Concert in Idaho Falls! It was so fun! And Kellie put on such a good show! Anyone ever heard of Moulton Jess?? I didn't until last night. They opened for Kellie. Not bad-I thought they were really good! They are kind of a hard country rock band.


Anyways--Kellie sang a few of her new songs from her upcoming album which I thought were really fun! My favorites were "Rocks instead of Rice" and my all time favorite of hers....."Red High Heels"! So cute!


After the concert, the four of us went over to Burger King and grabbed some dinner. I know me and John had fun! We had great seats and it was money definately well spent!






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for coming with us. We had fun! Next, Carrie Underwood???