Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lagoon Trip

July 21st our family took a mini vacation to Lagoon!!! The first ride of the day for the boys was "Wicked." I wanted to be brave and go too so I stood in line with the boys. The second I saw what the ride did....I high-tailed it out of there!! John kept calling me a pansie! RUDE!!! Well, me and Ashley finally got up our courage and ended up going on it about 5 times!!! THAT RIDE WAS AWESOME!!!! Even little Hallie rode the Merry Go Round! So cute!!
After a few hours of roller coaster riding, we decided to cool off and went to Lagoon-A-Beach. Me and the boys went on the water slides and swam in the lazy river while mom, Ashley and Hallie splashed in the kiddy pool!!!
The last ride of the day for John and Alex was the SkyCoaster! Huh? When did Alex become such a dare devil?!? I think the girls were more nervous than John and Alex were! There's no way I would EVER go on that ride!!! Too Scary!!!
After Lagoon, we stopped at Red Robin and ate some dinner. Anyways-everyone had a fun time!! And I really want to go back soon!!!











No comments: