Today I had my 28th week (7 month) checkup. This appt was a little different than my last ones. I had to drink this sugar drink 1/2 hour before my appointment started and then wait an hour after my appt to do a blood test. They were wanting my blood/iron level to be lower than a 140. Luckily, the test came back at 123! Yay! I don't have to do it again! Garrett Ryker is right on schedule. The nurse measured me exactly 28 weeks...so that's good news! The Dr. said that at my next appt. I'll be about 32 weeks and the baby will be sitting around my diaphram!! Ow! That's great-he already LOVES my ribs!! Why is that the most comfortable spot for him? He's either in my ribs or he thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy! I feel like I spend the majority of my time in the bathroom! Oh well, I only know that it gets worse during the last months of pregnancy.
John and I are getting really excited for Garrett's arrival. Only 2 1/2 months to go! We still haven't painted the room yet and we still don't have a crib, a stroller or a carseat-ya know the necessary things that we need! :)


4 comments:
7 months! woo hoo you are getting so close:) I can't wait to see your little guy! Glad the appointment went well and you don't have to do that yucky sugar test again:)
WOAH! It is going so fast! Hang in there!
how exciting! i can't believe you're already at seven months!! wow. i hope i can meet him relatively soon after he comes:] the boy in my blog... the boyfriend:] mckay. things are great. wish i was close to tell ya all about it! have a merry christmas. love you.
Wow I can't believe you are seven months! I am glad things are looking good!
Post a Comment