Well, after much consideration....J0hn and I have come up with a name for our little bundle of joy that will be joining our family in March. (Ok, honestly we haven't really given it much thought), but we did both decided (even before I got pregnant) that we would use a "family name" somewhere. So....without further adeiu...Garrett Ryker Spaulding!
For some reason I feel really hesitant about posting/mentioning a name so early on but my friends and family are constantly asking if we've picked out any names and this is the one we always blurt out. And if ANYONE steals these names.....I'll be so mad!!! :)
How we came up with it: SO SIMPLE: "Garrett" is John's middle name. Plus, I've always liked that name so that worked out good. I went to grade school with a kid named "Ryker", who I had a huge enormous crush on. He had dark eyes, dark hair, and was sooo cute! :)
Just an update on how the pregnancy is going: GREAT!! I'm actually starting to enjoy being pregnant! Up until now, I've had on and off days of where I was feeling sick. However, I noticed the other day that my belly button is starting to poke out a little bit...it's weird...and gross. Baby Garrett is moving and kicking around like crazy! I LOVE IT!!! So, that's the update. Everything's fine and the countdown is on!


8 comments:
I love the name so cute. I am glad that the name choosing was easy for you guys. We have a horrible time deciding. Glad you are feeling better and doing well. Great name chose and I wont steal it even though I really love it.
Love the name!!:) I am glad you are feeling good!
Cute name!!!! I am glad you have hit the good stage of pregnancy!!!
I love the name and love that you picked a "family" name. It will give little Garrett something to live up to. I'm so happy you are finally over the sickness part. Enjoy the last few months, but remember month #8 is miserable for a reason - no matter how scared you are of childbirth you are ready to be done with pregnancy! So can't wait to see baby Garrett in the flesh!!!
Picking a name can be SO hard so I'm impressed you guys have it nailed down. It's way cute. I'm glad there's a time when you can enjoy being pregnant. Yay!
LOVE the name you've chosen! (my husband's name is Garrett!) So...Good choice! Very cute!
Love, love that name. Mark and I like the name Ryder but Ryker is even cuter! And I will help you beat up anyone who might steal that name from you! =) I liked telling people what we were naming our kids because then I could honestly say that I had it picked out first if someone DID steal it. =) I hope I get to see you soon. I bet you're just adorable. Miss you girl!
Congratulations Tanya! Just had to sneak a peek at your blog. Hope all is well. That names is a strong name and is very cute. I understand posting the name
Post a Comment