Let's take family pictures! :) These are few of the many that I think turned out really cute! We took them out in the grain fields where John works! The only thing that I don't like about them, is in every picture Garrett has his finger in his mouth!
Note to self: Don't take pictures while kids are teething!
Note to self: Don't take pictures while kids are teething!
Love this picture!
This one is one of my favorite's, too.
Pointing to a tractor off in the distance!
Thanks Ashley!


6 comments:
They are all great, you have such a good-looking family! I love Garrett's bright red locks!
Oh my lanta... these are SO stinkin cute! I miss you guys!
LOVE them all! Beautiful family:)
CUTE! And don't worry - even without teething kids never cooperate. ;)
They are adorable photos! I love them all. What a cute family you have.
I love your new family pictures! They are so cute! I love his little boots!!
Post a Comment