Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spud Day 2011

Spud Day! John missed it, so it was just me and Garrett! It was a little different view for us at the parade-we're usually the ones that are in it, not watching it from the sidelines! :)

Garrett watching the parade


High School Mascot-The story is that the Coach designed "Boomer", sent it in to "Disney"-as in Hollywood Disney-and they created it! Isn't that cool? I thought so!


I miss that John doesn't do his Firefighter thing anymore


And, the tractors! My nephews Jade, Jason, and Jake

*Afterward, we went to the park and walked around. Call me crazy, but that is probably my favorite part of the whole day! I usually end up seeing the majority of my friends from high school and I love seeing that they have little families of their own!*

In spite of the wind, Garrett and I had a really fun day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We had a fun day with you too! Woohoo for Scentsy :)

Peterson Family said...

I agree, it was a fun day! Jason and I were walking around and Jason admitted to me that he really didn't care what the booths had, he was just looking around trying to see people he knew--I had to agree! That's the best part!