Starting with breakfast-Excited already?
Nothin' like a bowl of Cheerios to start the morning off!
Before arriving at Heber for the train ride, we stopped at Smith and Edward's. That store is awesome! Then, we made a quick trip into Taipan....actually I shouldn't say quick, we spent about 2 hours in there!
Let's get to the train ride!!
Let's get to the train ride!!
The Engineer
Santa's elves passed out cookies....obviously they were good enough to scarf down 2 at a time!
...and hot chocolate!
And Santa came!!!!
Garrett wasn't too sure what to think of this man with a long, white beard dressed in red!
But, he sure liked the bell Santa gave him!
At one point, he tried eating it
By the end of the 90 min train ride, Garrett was done! :)
My favorite part was when Santa first stepped on board-the magic and surprise in Garrett's eyes was well worth the trip!
My favorite part was when Santa first stepped on board-the magic and surprise in Garrett's eyes was well worth the trip!


4 comments:
How Fun! It looks like you had a wonderful trip. Garrett is so stinking cute. I can't believe how brave he is a swimming.
What time did you guys go? Were we on the same train?!! Ha! We went on Saturday at 5pm. I loved it too and the look in Logan's eyes when Santa came on made the long trip all worth it! The last picture of you are Garrett in adorable:) Glad you guys had a fun weekend!
It looks like you guys had a fun time in Utah! That would be a fun tradition to start. I love the picture of Garrett and the bell. Hilarious! Oh and I'm with ya about 2 hrs in Taipan. I LOVE that place.
How fun! Glad the trip was worth it! I bet it did feel magical having Santa on the train too.
Post a Comment