We had a great Christmas! We spent it with both sides of the family this year, but opened presents at John's parents house. We all got a lot of good stuff!
It was inevitable that Garrett would get some sort of a tractor this year! A riding one?! Even better!
LOVES IT!!! I really think the riding tractor would have sufficed! It's the only thing he plays with!
Oh ya! Checkin' out the loot from Santa!
Look at this way cute puzzle John and I found for Garrett!
Santa brought him Lincoln Logs! Fun!
Garrett got a musical tool bench along with a musical tool belt!
Garrett and Brylie on Brylie's John Deere Gator
Garrett playing with his farm set he got from Santa
John got reloading stuff this year! Bullets and powder
Oh ya, and a rifle!
And all 3 of them got reloading chairs
Now, I hope I'm getting this story correct, John's gun carrier-gun holster??-(obviously, I'm not into hunting and guns) was his grandpa's that was passed down to John's dad and someday it will be passed down to Garrett....Neat!
My new, cute coat that I love! Oh ya! And my absolute favorite gift given this year was a Nikon camera! SO EXCITED!!! I'm taking it with me everywhere! :)
Then, we went over to my parents house and skyped with Alex! He is doing great and will be home in 8 months! Wahoo!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment