Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garrett At 2 Years

The update is a little late. Garrett turned 2 on March 14th. I know I did a post for his birthday, but I need to do one on his monthly stats.
At 2 Years:
  • Weighs around 25lbs. I haven't taken him in for his 2 year check up yet so the weight is most likely wrong!
  • Loves anything to do with balls and a hoop. Loves it even more when he gets to play with them outside-we are loving this warm weather!
  • Is learning sign language. He can do signs for mommy, daddy, milk, friend, ball, bath, blanket, eat, and sleep.
  • He likes to watch me while I put on my make up and he thinks that my eyelash curler is a bike....sure, why not? ;)
  • No more "one-word" communication. He's starting to speak in sentences. It still sounds like baby jibber-ish, but in his mind, he's getting his point across
  • Oh! He makes us laugh! His little personality is so cute!
I'm pretty sure there are more things that he is doing, I just can't remember them all! He's growing up way too fast and everyday a little more of his "babyness" disappears!

We love you buddy! We are so blessed that you are in our lives and growing healthy! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

When he signs "sleep" I laugh so hard. It is the cutest and most dramatic ;)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

He seems like such a cute smart boy.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

He's a cutie Tauns! We would love to have you stay with us. Just let me know when you guys figure out specifics. Wish we could have come to the wedding.