On April 7, 2012 Robert and Katherine got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Such a beautiful day! Katherine, welcome to the family! We love you both! Congrats! Such a cute couple!!
Taunya! I was hoping for a ridiculously long & detailed post! I was so sad to miss it. So happy for Rob! & how fun for your family to get such a cutie! (so I hear). I want to see pictures! XO ps- Garrett is handsome as ever. I can't believe how fast he grows.
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
2 comments:
Taunya! I was hoping for a ridiculously long & detailed post! I was so sad to miss it. So happy for Rob! & how fun for your family to get such a cutie! (so I hear). I want to see pictures!
XO
ps- Garrett is handsome as ever. I can't believe how fast he grows.
That is great! Happy for them.
Post a Comment