SOOOO Cute!!! Have you heard the saying that the mother of a little boy works from Son up to Son down!! haha! Could not be more true, huh?! :) I also must mention that your new family picture on your header is GORGEOUS! I love your hair!!! :)
i love boys. they are the best. just hose them down at the end of the day. haha. Your blog looks very cute by the way. I love the background and your family pic. You guys are adorable!
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
4 comments:
That is adorable. You are one good momma to let him do that:) Love that little guy:)
SOOOO Cute!!! Have you heard the saying that the mother of a little boy works from Son up to Son down!! haha! Could not be more true, huh?! :) I also must mention that your new family picture on your header is GORGEOUS! I love your hair!!! :)
i love boys. they are the best. just hose them down at the end of the day. haha. Your blog looks very cute by the way. I love the background and your family pic. You guys are adorable!
He is all boy for sure! What a cute kid.
How awesome to have your brother home. Such an awesome experience to have a brother serve a mission.
Post a Comment