Monday, September 17, 2012

Family Pictures

 About a month ago, we took some family pictures up at the farm. Just thought I would post a couple that turned out really cute! :)

Garrett 2 1/2 years


One of my favorites, personally! ;)
Why is it when it's family picture time, nothing (or in my case a certain 2 year old!) cooperates!! The wind was blowing fiercely and all Garrett wanted to do was run and toss the dirt and hay everywhere! Oh well, at least we got a few good ones! :)
Thanks to the photographer (you know who you are!) You did a great job!

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Those are adorable photos! I love them. Garrett is just so stinkin cute. I love the pic of you and Garrett looking at eachother. Great photos. Love them. I love that shirt Garrett is wearing. We are having our family photos done in a month and that is actually the shirt I bought for Shawn to wear. FUNNY! Love the family photos. Such a cute family.

Shanley said...

I think they turned out cute! I just love your family! =)