The first part of September, I enrolled Garrett in gymnastics! He loves it!! :) And he does such a great job! He listens well to his teachers (which surprises me...) and is learning all kinds of flips and jumps, along with somersaults and cartwheels. The class is such a hoot to watch! These little kids are so funny and just want to run and jump everywhere! :)
 |
| Warm up stretches |
 |
| At the first class, he learned how to walk the balance beam! |
 |
| This is probably Garrett's favorite part about his classes-the Foam Pit! |
He seems to be getting better and more coordinated every week! We're so proud of him! He needed an activity for his non-stop energy!! :)
3 comments:
I never thought to do something fun like that. But what a great outlet! I'm sure he loves be able to play and find fun ways to flip his body around. =) Man I'm boring... thanks for the idea. =)
That is awesome! Way to go Garrett!!
How cool that you have Garrett in gymnastics! And I love the family pictures!!!
Post a Comment