Thursday, October 25, 2012

Garrett Photos

 I was going through my mother in law's camera and found these photos of Garrett! This kid makes me laugh!
Yes, that is a Princess potty (his cousins) and No, he is NOT potty trained!
He just wanted to see what the big deal was about!
Garrett and Brylie-Owner of the Princess potty :)
Uh....I'm not quite sure why he's naked in these next few pictures.

Must have been a hot day or something! :)


Classic...Of course he'd find his way to a tree!
The other night after dinner, Garrett wanted John and Grandpa to play tractors with him!

And then, just last night, Bruce was fixing Linda's treadmill with Garrett as his assistant. Don't know if he was helping or hindering...but it was cute! :)
Tightening the screws! "Twist it tight, Garrett!"



Too cute Garrett!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am laughing so hard right now! What a comical kid. This was so entertaining. How can you stand it all day? You probably laugh your guts out.