Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leaf Drive 2012-Fall Creek

 On Conference weekend, we took a drive to Fall Creek. We've done this drive for the last couple of years. It's a really pretty drive. The leaves just start turning and the air is crisp and cold! :) There is a little babbling brook the John and Garrett like to throw rocks in and we see a stray cow or two...or six...Anyway, we have fun together! :)
 


Throwing rocks

Running through leaves!!



The Creek-These two love to throw rocks! :)


After rock throwing, they played a game of "Tag"/"Hide and Seek"!

"Where Daddy go?"
"GR!!"
Garrett's turn to "hide"

"Gotcha!" 



I love this time of the year! I don't like the fact that the weather is cooling off, but I just love the fall colors, the pumpkins and corn stalks being used as decorations on porches, and chili with cornbread dinners, and for us farmers, potato digging up at the farm! :)
Happy Fall Everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

0He is getting so big! & more adorable. Such cute pictures of him & John. Love & miss you! XO