For the New Year, we rented out the place where Garrett does gymnastics! We had a great, huge group celebrating with us! It was fun jumping on the trampolines, doing tricks into the foam pit, and sliding down the super fast slides!
I was having so much fun with John and Garrett that I didn't even take my phone out so I could take pictures! And, I really didn't want to spend the evening searching for my phone in the foam pit if it happened to fall out of my pocket.
We had one mishap~John ended up with a hairline fracture break in his right foot! He now is sporting a boot for 6-8 weeks! (Well, he's supposed to be wearing it!) Other than that, we all had a great time bringing in the New Year!
I was having so much fun with John and Garrett that I didn't even take my phone out so I could take pictures! And, I really didn't want to spend the evening searching for my phone in the foam pit if it happened to fall out of my pocket.
We had one mishap~John ended up with a hairline fracture break in his right foot! He now is sporting a boot for 6-8 weeks! (Well, he's supposed to be wearing it!) Other than that, we all had a great time bringing in the New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment