Holy cow! He can't be 3 already! We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with some cousins and grandparents. He got a lot of great gifts! Thanks everyone for the presents and coming to celebrate Garrett's birthday!
| The birthday boy enjoying his 1 of 3 cupcakes! |
| Opening some presents! |
| He got some awesome basketball shoes from my parents, Rob & Katherine and Alex! |
| Really, how can you not just smile at this pose! |
| These are the cupcakes that I made! |
On Friday, John and I took him to Toys R Us so he could pick out a toy with his "money" that he got in the mail. He has like a radar for finding John Deere anything and he ended picking out an John Deere Excavator. He was pretty proud! Then, later we had some cake and ice cream and opened a few presents!
| Grandma and Grandpa Spaulding got him this really cool firetruck! |
| Singing Happy Birthday! |
| John and I got him a new bike! He loves to ride it! |
Happy Birthday, Garrett! We sure do love you! :)


3 comments:
He is so big!!! And so so cute! Happy Birthday Garrett, glad you were spoiled!! Btw T great job on the cupcakes! So cute:)
cool cake! 3 years.. it just flies by! =)
He seriously is the CUTEST! I love this boy! Wish I could have been there to celebrate!
Post a Comment