It seems like our lives are somberly boring lately! Anyone else ready for Spring? We have a bad case of Spring Fever around here! I feel like we've endured the winter months long enough and now we are ready to embrace the spring and summer and nice, warm weather!
| At our local library, they do a "Story Time". I took Garrett and Brylie one day and they made Valentine cards while listening to 3 Valentine stories! |
| Garrett went to a birthday party at the Aquatic Center in January and had a lot of fun swimming with his Dad! |
Not much else has been going on except playing outside on the rare days that it's warm and going to doctor appointments and just getting things ready for the baby! At my last appointment, we had to reschedule my C-section for March 24th! I was a little disappointed, but it's probably a good thing since she is still measuring 2 cm smaller than she should be. But, everything looks and sounds good so we're happy! :) 4 1/2 weeks left and I hope I can make it!! All 3 of us just want her to be here so badly! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment