On the 14th of March, Garrett turned 4! Holy moly! I can't even believe that he is 4! Where does the time go? His birthday was on a Friday, so after John got home from work, we took the birthday boy out for his choice of dinner (Chic-Fil-A) and then we headed over to Toys R Us so Garrett could use his birthday coupon he received in the mail to get himself a toy.
Saturday was his birthday party! He has been way into Jake and the Neverland Pirates lately, so that's the theme I did this year! He invited a few neighbor friends over along with some cousins around his own age. We played some games, opened presents, and ate yummy cupcakes! Garrett had such a fun time! :)
 |
| The Theme-Jake and the Neverland Pirates |
 |
| John made a game for the kids called "Hook Toss". The kids would toss gold rings onto the hooks and if they made one on, they got a "Gold Doubloon" coin candy! |
 |
| I wanted the kids to wear these pirate hats and eyepatches...ya, that didn't last very long! Oh well! At least I got a few snapshots of Garrett in one! :) |
 |
| Captain Garrett playing Hook Toss |
 |
| Next, we did presents! He got a lot of fun loot! :) Mostly Jake toys, which he loves , and some clothes! Thanks everyone! |
 |
| John and I bought him "The Jungle Book" movie |
 |
| We also got him a game called "Who Shook Hook"! He loves it! We have been playing it everyday since his party! | |
 |
| And Garrett also got his very own golf set! Yay! No more playing with daddy's expensive set and ruining my grass with divot holes! :) |
 |
| Everyone singing "Happy Birthday"! Love the HUGE smile on his face!!! |
 |
| After cupcakes, the kids went on a Treasure Hunt and filled their goody bags with the buried treasure they found! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Garrett! You are just growing up so fast! We sure do love that you are a part of our family! We love you!! |
1 comment:
What a cute theme Taun! I can't believe he is 4 already! Such a cutie =)
Post a Comment