Audrey is already 1 month old! That went by a little too fast! She had her 4 week check up a few days ago and she is growing like she's supposed to be! At her 2 week appointment, her doctor noticed a "hip click" in her left leg that he was concerned about. We had to wait until she was at least 21 days old to get an ultrasound done of her hips to see if the joints were connected and developing properly. Her doctor told me that worse case scenario is that she would have to be in a brace for awhile! Needless to say that I was wound up pretty tight for the next few weeks!! I take her in for her ultrasound a few weeks later and I am extremely happy to say that her hips and joints are functioning like they should and she's fine! HUGE weight lifted off our shoulders! We are thankful that she is growing healthy. She is such a sweetheart and we just love her so much! :)
| Audrey at 1 Month |
Weight: 10 lbs.
Height: 21 inches
She still likes to be cuddled and swaddled, which I am just soaking that up as much as I can! Garrett hated to cuddle! She eats about every 2-3 hours and takes about 2 long naps during the day. No, she's not sleeping through the night and yes, shame on me, she is still in our bed at night!! I keep telling myself that I'll make the transition soon...


1 comment:
Not shame on you!!! Your bed is right where she wants to be! & there are countless studies that show that co-sleeping (when done correctly, basically no drugs/alcohol involved) is super save & guards against SIDS. So sleep on, Momma! As you can tell, I'm a fan.
She is such a doll. I'm glad I got to meet her and see you a few weeks ago. XO
Post a Comment