| Garrett finding the first of the many, many eggs that filled up his basket! |
Saturday night, we headed to Aunt Tausha's house for a BBQ and to color Easter eggs!
| The look of pure joy! He loved coloring Easter eggs! |
I love Easter Sunday! :) We ( I mean, the Easter Bunny) got a nice Easter shirt for Garrett and a Easter dress for Audrey! It was fun buying for 2 this year! :)
| A failed attempt at taking a picture in their Easter outfits! Obviously, Audrey was not a fan of her cute, little, sunshine yellow dress and Garrett...??? He was just trying to humor me! :) |
Aside from the tears, I thought they both looked really cute in their new Easter stuff! :) I took Garrett to church while John stayed home with Audrey. I always love the talks that are given in Sacrament Meeting on Easter Sunday. I'm always reminded of what an incredible, perfect man our Savior was and for all that He did for me!


1 comment:
Adorable! Cutest kids around! :)
Post a Comment