Wednesday, January 14, 2009

*Anytime Fitness*

YAY! I have a workout buddy!

So, one of mine and John's New Years Resolutions is to start working out...everyday!! I usually just do DVD workouts but this week John wanted to try out Anytime Fitness in Shelley. It's pretty nice! We went for the first time last night and I am so sore! Both of us like the gym and working out with each other. Hopefully, we'll keep this little goal of ours going! I would love to be able to fit into my wedding dress again before our one year is up! 5 mo. to go!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Traitor! You said you would be my work out buddy! Hee hee! ;) How did you like anytime fitness?

Carlson Clan said...

Mark and I like doing that together too. I'm not as motivated as you are though so it doesn't always happen. =) Enjoy it now while you can go and not worry about what to do with a kid in the mean time.

the Petterson Family said...

Let me just break it to ya now...none of us will ever fit into our wedding dresses again, no matter how hard we try, (however if you do...I will kick your little bum :)...

bridgetrussell said...

That is a good thing to do together. I am using the excuse that I will work out when it's warm outside so I can take Halle with me:) Any chance I can borrow some motivation from you?