Friday night John and I were sitting on our couch watching tv (same ritual every weekend-well, that's what it feels like anyways!) and so we decided to order a pizza from Craigo's and rent a movie. We rented "Marley and me" What?! Not "Twilight"?! :) Don't want to get too burned out on the movie!
Anyways, "Marley and Me" is such a cute movie! And a tear-jerker! I think I cried about 3 times during the movie and John even cried! I think it reminded him of having his own puppy not so long ago...may he rest in peace!
For any of you dog-lovers out there, you will LOVE this movie and for you non dog-lovers (like myself) it just gives you a little reminder of why you don't like dogs! It makes me want a dog even less than before! If you've seen the movie-you know what I'm talking about! That dog is a terror! And if you haven't seen it.....it really is a cute/funny movie! I know you'll like it :)


2 comments:
I agree, what a great movie, definetly a movie I want to own! It REALLY made me want a dog!
Sounds like I am going to have to see it...
Post a Comment