Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nicki and McKay's Wedding

Friday September 17th, my cousin Nicki got married in the Logan Temple. I still can't believe she's old enough to be married...it makes me feel so old!! We met her husband for the first time that day and he seems like a wonderful guy!


Her dress was so pretty! Very traditional, very Nicki! :)

We got there about 45 min before the sealing ceremony so we decided to snap a few pictures of the Logan Temple...


I have never been to the Logan Temple before-shocking, I know! For some reason, I thought all temples were white.....that's why I was in such awe when we walked around this one! :)










Aw, the life of a baby! :)




It was such a beautiful day! Congrats Nicki and McKay!

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

Those were beautiful pictures you took. Loved Garrett in the glasses!