John drove a Sprayer in the parade...
...and Garrett and I got to ride with him...
...and my dad got to throw candy!
Spud Day was fun, but I swear there are more and more people every year! We only stand in the lines that are important: Funnel Cakes, Prime Steer, Teriaki Bowl and Scentsy!
It's a good thing my parents live a block away from the park-once we get our food, we just go to their house and eat it and then go back for more! :)


2 comments:
How fun! I was thinking about Spud Day all yesterday and so wanted to be there! I am glad you had a great time!
I know everyone is crazy about it over here... sorry we didn't make it... relief society had an activity. What were they thinking? That's so cool he drove that huge thing... what did you call it? Anyway, it's cool! Go spuds!
Post a Comment