On the 11th, we all went up to Ririe and went rappelling! I had never done it before and I chickened out and ended up taking pictures and watching everyone else do it! It was fun just to sit and watch them, plus I was watching Garrett too!
These pictures are so out of order! John and his sister went "Australian Style" (going down the mountain facing forward)
This is the rock they all went rappelling off of...
Here is John and Jace
All of them getting ready to go
John and Jace again
John
The guys...Gabe (Shanley's boyfriend) Don (Sydney's husband) and Jace (a cousin)
Afterward, we had a little BBQ and then loaded up and went home. It was a fun day! :) Maybe the next time we go, I'll be a little braver and actually do it....Maybe!


2 comments:
i LOVE repelling! It's terrifying kind of fun. I'm not miss extreme sports, but it's a blast! I'm glad it was so fun!
Looks scary if you ask me.
Post a Comment