Wednesday, October 6, 2010

C.O.W. Day

About a week ago, John had the opportunity to do "Careers On Wheels" day at Bonneville High School for the kids.


He had a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed it, too!




I'm so thankful that he has a job that he somewhat likes so I can stay home and raise Garrett. Even though we sometimes live paycheck to paycheck (if that) we always seem to have just enough for the essentials. Thanks John for all your hard work you do! :)

3 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

That's awesome he got to do that, looks fun! It is great he has a good job and you get to be a stay at home mom:) It is neat how you can stretch your money and have just what you need, I am with ya there:) It's the best!

Peterson Family said...

I'm with ya on the money thing! It seems like no matter how much money we continue to make, there is always just enough for the things we need! And I'm so glad also that I am able to stay home with our boys--although it's not all about JUST staying home cause I do a lot more than just chill everyday!! I'm sure you know what I mean!

Caroline Craven said...

We're still living paycheck to paycheck, but always manage and at this point I am just so thankful for that. So many people here in Logan are losing jobs because a huge portion of the population works out at TKE. Thanks for posting the picture from your trip to Darlington. I need to get out there. I think we will go out early for Colt's homecoming. Trevor and Kenna are out of school Thurs and Fri.