Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Lil Stinker

The votes are in and have been tallied! This year for Halloween Garrett is a cute little skunk! Tonight after John got home from work, I dressed Garrett in his costume and we headed to the pumpkin patch for some pictures. They're not professional by any means but I think they turned out cute! We had fun but didn't get one smile out of Garrett! Enjoy!




This picture cracks me up! I feel like he's saying "Mom, please? Really?"


I don't know if you can read this but on the bum of his costume it says "Lil Stinker"








I'm so glad that we went! I've been looking at my friends' blogs and all of their Fall pictures and have been so jealous that I didn't have anything Fall to post! It was a fun night and we (Garrett and I) very much needed to get out of the house!! :)

9 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Those pictures are adorable! That pumpkin patch looks so fun! I should have gone. The picture of Garrett on the tractor is hilarious! He is one cute little skunk!

Kimber Bowen said...

I love the pictures so cute! And he is a cute little stinker! Hope you are feeling better.

Becky said...

Really great pictures! Garrett's costume is so cute! Glad you guys got to venture out and that you're not sick anymore!

Carlson Clan said...

So cute!! He is such a cute little skunk. I love that he fills it out! You guys are such a cute family and I love your fall pictures!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Oh how cute. I love the family picture and LOVE his cute little costume!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you were able to go and get some pictures there. They are really cute. I agree with Mom, Garret does look like one of the lost boys from Peter Pan :)

Caroline Craven said...

I love the pictures of Garrett in his costume with his chubby cheeks. I have one of Regan when she was three months old with very chubby cheeks (they could easily compare to Garrett's). It is one of my favorite pictures of her. Babies are so adorable. No wonder Anne Geddes was inspired by them, even though we are all tired of seeing her work, and copy-cats of her work.

Danny and Darcie said...

Tauns, how cute is he and your new dew!! Love it.

The McClure's said...

You cut your hair! It is darling! Love the lil stinker. I voted for that! The older Garrett gets the more he looks like Jon! such a cutie!