We had a fun Halloween! We dressed up Garrett as a skunk and made the rounds...
First stop was Tawnya's.....
Tawnya's kids and Garrett.....
...Then to Bruce and Linda's (Searle's were there as well)....
...And last but not least....
...Granny and Grandpa's!
These are Ashley's girls. Cooper as a flower and Hallie as a butterfly!
By the last stop, Garrett had had it in his skunk costume! We had fun driving him around and showing him off to everyone! And every place we went we snuck in a few pieces of candy for ourselves!
P.S. My family thinks that Garrett looks like one of the "Lost Boys" from "Peter Pan"! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
By the last stop, Garrett had had it in his skunk costume! We had fun driving him around and showing him off to everyone! And every place we went we snuck in a few pieces of candy for ourselves!
P.S. My family thinks that Garrett looks like one of the "Lost Boys" from "Peter Pan"! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


4 comments:
What a cutie! I love the costume!
The babies are so cute in their costumes! Wish I could have seen them in person!
That is so funny about the lost boys comment! I can totally see it. He looked so "stinkin" cute though. (I'm a dork I know. I think becoming a mom does it to ya :)
Oh my gosh! I never even placed the "lost boy" but they are right! So adorable! He is so cute!
Post a Comment