Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Splish! Splash!

I keep forgetting to post these.....Garrett LOVES his bath time! He has since the day he was born (except for that first initial bath). Just to warn you-I do bath with him! Here's my reasons: #1: It's easier to hang on to his slippery little body and #2: It's easier to hang on to his slippery little body!! So, some of you may think that it's weird or gross but it's not like he's 15 and I'm STILL bathing with him!! :) And also just so you know I tried to crop out most of me in the pictures but you still get a little leg action! Sorry!! :)




He's just barely starting to splash around! It's so funny!




...and he has this weird fetish with my shaving cream lid!! :) I will put him in the tub and he will search and search for the lid until I give it to him!


Such a cute boy!

5 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

It isn't at all weird that you bathe with him. I did with my babies quite often - it is tons easier. I love that he loves that bright pink lid. He is so cute. Just love the pictures, (and his accompanying rolls).

Nicki Dunn said...

Not weird at all!!! Only psycho people with issues would have a problem with that, I think it's sweet. Nice that he loves his bath, cutie pie.
(maybe I'm secretly trying to offend people? maybe.)
Love you!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

My girls really hate bath time, maybe if I hoped in when they were little would have been better. They do shower with me though. It is easier. Cute that he loves it!

Shanley said...

AHHH! So cute! Taunya, I can't get enough of that kid! haha I LOVE HIM!!! =)

alisekelley said...

I confess that I get in the bath with my girls although I think it is about time I stopped doing it with Lydia. It is a nice time for me to relax and for the kids to play! Garrett is so cute!