Happy Thanksgiving!! We had such a fun weekend that was spent with family!! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom and dad's this year along with Nick and Ashley and their 2 girls, my Grandpa and U. Flint, and U. Gene and A. Cindy and their 2 girls. Some others were supposed to come from Boise but ended up not making it due to the roads.
We all sat down to dinner around 2 and over-stuffed ourselves (I did anyway!), cleared everything up and got out the pies! 10 to be exact! :)
We all sat down to dinner around 2 and over-stuffed ourselves (I did anyway!), cleared everything up and got out the pies! 10 to be exact! :)
Mom making mashed potatoes and gravy...
The family....
...and the pies!! They were so good! I love Thanksgiving!
I was debating whether or not to do Black Friday. So glad I didn't!! :) We loaded up Garrett and headed up to Rigby to John's parent's house instead where John and his brother, Richard, designed and built a sleigh! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures but I was impressed! It looks way cool! They ended up spending about 3 days on it! I can't wait until it's done so we can all go caroling in it this year!
We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend and we hope yours was fun as well! :)
We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend and we hope yours was fun as well! :)


3 comments:
I don't think your Thanksgiving post was any different than mine :)
I would have loved to see pictures of the sleigh. Sounds like a lot of work.
Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Our was quiet, but so nice to just be home and not have to drive anywhere.
So fun! I want to see a picture of that sleigh John and Richard are building! I bet it's pretty good! They are both pretty handy guys!!
Post a Comment