Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Photos 2010

About a week ago, my sister took our family pictures! I just wanted to post a few...We took some at the falls by the Temple and also by the railroad tracks downtown in Idaho Falls.



Ok, I know a LOT of people think that Garrett is a spit'n image of John but looking at these pictures I can totally see myself!! :)











For those who are looking at my blog-I hope I'm not sounding or being boastful by posting a lot of pictures! I just thought they turned out really good! Thanks Ashley for doing them! I can't wait to print some off and send them out for the holidays! :)

13 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Very cute pictures! They turned out super great!

Shanley said...

Awww so cute! Do I get my own Christmas Card? ;) haha you have an ADORABLE family! And tell John not to worry... Garrett's hair doesn't look so red in the pictures! ;) they turned out great Taun! =)

Andrew and Shandee said...

Whatever! You are not boastful at all. They are way good pictures and you look gorgeous!

Brett and Cherice said...

What a cute family! I think Garrett looks like you too! I want a Christmas card:)

Valerie and Garrett said...

What a cute family! I agree, I can see a TON of YOU in Garrett. Ashley did a great job!

Caroline Craven said...

Way cute pictures. I think Garrett does look a lot like John, but I can also see a lot of Taunya there too!! He's a perfect mix of you two.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

those turned out so dang cute! boast away, it is your blog and your cute family!;)

Carlson Clan said...

I love that last one of all of you! They are all so cute. Garrett is such a mystery - sometimes I totally see John, sometimes I totally see you. Just the perfect blend I guess!

Shy said...

They look great! You guys are a cute little family! Ash does a good job!

Kimber Bowen said...

I love your pictures they are so cute.

Becky said...

Ashley did a really good job! Love the pictures. You guys are just a cute family!

James and Danielle said...

Oh love them!! Isn't it great to get some pictures that you love!!! You are so beautiful!!!

James and Danielle said...

Also, glad you liked the Mindy Gledhill song. you can totally steal it!!! I have always loved Mindy's songs and was listening to her new songs on utube and heard this one!! Love it, love it!!!