Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't Waste Your Money

Last night, John and I went and saw "Wall Street-Money Never Sleeps" at the cheap theater. We have had tickets there since February and they expired Nov. 24th, so we thought we better hurry and use them! Let me just say that I'm glad we went to the cheap theater. That movie is soooo boring!! It started at 9:30pm and by 11:00pm, John and I walked out. We couldn't sit through another 30min of it just to catch what happens in the end! Plus, we dropped Garrett off at my parents' and I'm pretty sure they were wiped out! :)
It was a nice date but I wish we would have seen something different...

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear that! We just went there and saw Inception and we LOVED every minute of it! Re-do! Bring Garrett to me and go see that one instead. =)

Caroline Craven said...

I must be a little out of it (big shock). Reading your blog title and seeing the title of the movie, I thought it was a documentary or something akin, teaching all of us how to spend money wisely in this recession!!! I thought you were going to say you learned so much and all of us should see this! I had to laugh at myself. Apparently I need to get out more.

Caroline Craven said...

Oh, me again. I LOVE your new photo. You and John both look great, but Garrett is absolutely the cutest. Love those chubby cheeks and those lips are to die for.

Ashley said...

Never heard of the movie.

Oh yeah, thanks Aunt Caroline, I took that picture! hee hee.