Awhile back I had planned a girls night with some of my friends. All were on bored until the night actually came~only one showed up!!! :) In the others defense-one forgot, and the other was dealing with a toddler with an ear infection.
So, Jen and I just sat (well, she sat-I wrestled around with Garrett) for about an hour talking . It was nice to have a one-on-one! She gave me some good advice on how to be a better mom and wife (which I needed) and we also had some good laughs! Thanks Jen for coming! Hopefully you weren't too bored out of your mind and hopefully we can ALL get together soon! :)
So, Jen and I just sat (well, she sat-I wrestled around with Garrett) for about an hour talking . It was nice to have a one-on-one! She gave me some good advice on how to be a better mom and wife (which I needed) and we also had some good laughs! Thanks Jen for coming! Hopefully you weren't too bored out of your mind and hopefully we can ALL get together soon! :)


2 comments:
Oh man! I wish I could have come:( I know I am pretty lame, but Logan was a little too much to handle - HA! Well I miss you guys and am glad you had fun:) Jen does give great advice, wish I could have been there! We will get together soon:)
Oh my goodness of course I loved every minute of it! It was nice to get to visit with you and Garrett was seriously not even as much of a handful as you think. I mean, I know it gets old when you've been doing it ALL day, but he wasn't bothering me! ;) I'm glad we talked and hopefully you believe me that my life isn't perfect! There's no such thing! =) Love you tons girly!
Post a Comment