Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Cheeesy Grin"

Lately, Garrett has been such a character! He's been doing what we call "cheesy grin". It is so funny!! These pictures don't really do justice-he will usually squint his eyes really tight, smile and put his gums together! I just had to post them! :)


Normal smile....


Cheesy grin....


Normal grin...


Cheesy grin!
What a goof! He has also learned how to be a monster and growl. Haven't captured it on camera or video yet, but when I do, I"ll be sharing!! :)

11 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

...and i know what you ALL are thinking-Where did he get that FLAMING RED HAIR!?!? Nothing wrong with red hair-i just really hope it goes away!!!

Brett and Cherice said...

I like his red hair! That 'cheesy grin' is hilarious! Garrett is the cutest little thing ever!

Ashley said...

His red hair is spicy! and his cheesy grin is funny :D

alisekelley said...

His red hair is adorable and so is his cheesy grin!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Cute! Love the chubby cheeks that stick out with the cheesy grin.

Ashley said...

thanks, that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! He is SUCH a cute kid!!

Carlson Clan said...

Don't worry his hair isn't too red. Weston's was strawberry blonde - a lot like Garrett's and it's gone now. So there's hope! ;) LOVE the cheesy grin. He is such a character. What a cute boy. I need to plan a girls night at my house before Christmas. Miss you!

Shanley said...

hahahaha AH! so cute! haha he's always been a little character! and i LOVE his red hair! you can tell John that too! ;) hehe JUST KIDDIN DON'T! =s I love you guys! Thanks for sharing, it made my day! =)

Nicki Dunn said...

In the first picture he looks so much like John! Cute little guy, the cheesy grin is funny:)

the Petterson Family said...

He is the most adorable little baby boy EVER!

the Petterson Family said...

BTW-Hannah had red hair for a while, but then it went away.