Thursday, December 16, 2010

Must Be Santa

Tuesday night, Santa was at John's work! I loaded up Garrett and brought him in to sit on Santa's lap:


He wasn't sure at first...


...but he sat on his lap without crying! I think he was just fasinated with the white beard!




And of course, a family picture with Santa is always nice! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Andrew and Steph said...

Those pictures are so cute and you look way good too! That's good that Garrett did so well with Santa.
About Garrett's tooth. I wish that Hayden's weren't coming in yet. I hear the longer they don't come in the better their teeth are. So it might be good that they're a little later. But come on, who really knows!

Carlson Clan said...

That picture of Garrett looking up at Santa is so stinking adorable. You look so great too!