SO CUTE! (does that mean you are going to have four babies? just wonderin;) You did a fabulous job. I had high hopes for making us stockings this year, but didn't get my act together in time. Plus, I was a little scared to do it on my own.
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
7 comments:
SO CUTE!
(does that mean you are going to have four babies? just wonderin;)
You did a fabulous job. I had high hopes for making us stockings this year, but didn't get my act together in time. Plus, I was a little scared to do it on my own.
LOVE IT! Those are seriously adorable. Great job Taunya!
I love it. It is so cute.
That is adorable Taunya! Great job!!
SOOOO flippin' CUTE! I LOVE IT! Ummm... Do you think you could whip one up for me?! ;)
haha that is SO cute! I love it! =)
I think it's dah-ling :)
Post a Comment