Tuesday, December 14, 2010

He's Been Out As Long As He's Been In!

Today, Garrett is 9 months! Here are his stats:
  • Weighs around 22 lbs.
  • Eats table food-every once in a while he'll eat baby food
  • Sweet Potatoes are his favorite!
  • First tooth is popping through, closely followed by a 2nd!
  • Loves to play with balls
  • Sits up all by himself!
  • Gets excited when watching "The Price Is Right" (Just when they spin the wheel)
  • Army crawls!! He's almost figured it out!
  • Can pull himself up with some help
  • Takes 1-2 naps a day!
  • Is loving the Christmas Tree and the presents underneath it
  • Still chews on everything
  • Gives kisses
  • Waves bye-bye (we think that's what he's doing anyway!)

Oh! How we love our little chunky boy and his big wide smiles!! :)

6 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

he is such a cutie. I just want to give him a big kiss!

Carlson Clan said...

So cute. Just love this little chub. I'm excited to see you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Cooper totally zones in on the wheel on TPIR :) funny. I had to laugh when I read that about Garrett.

Blatter said...

I love his chunky legs in that picture! What a cutie.

Shanley said...

he's such a cutie! =)

Caroline Craven said...

He is such a cute little boy. I loved hanging out with him. Now, if he will only stay social through the next couple of years!!! Your stockings and holders are looking pretty cute, but you're going to have to post pics when they are all finished and hanging off those antlers. I'm having a hard time visualizing that.