Friday, October 15, 2010

Garrett At 7 Months

On the 14th Garrett turned 7 months! Where has the time gone? I really can't even believe how fast he is growing and how big he is getting! My mom asked me the other day "What has gone by faster? Being pregnant for 7 months, or raising a baby for 7 months?" I really think raising a baby has gone by way faster!
Some things Garrett is doing at 7 months:
  • Rolls over all the time (which makes is hard to change diapers and clothes!)
  • Can sit up by himself for about 30 sec. before he falls over
  • Blows bubbles, spits and jabbers on and on....
  • Weighs about 20lbs.
  • Starting to reach for people
  • Teething (no teeth yet, but I think any day one could be coming through)
  • Chews on everything! Once anything is in his hands it automatically goes to his mouth
  • Sucks on his toes and fingers
  • Laughs and smiles all the time!! :) He's such a happy little boy!
  • Sleeps through the night (kind of) Goes to bed around 9:30pm and won't get up til about 7am! He's still in our bed though!! That habit better break soon...
  • Rubs is eyes when he's tired (the cutest thing I have ever seen!)
  • Loves fans and lights and anything that is bright
  • Loves, loves, loves to be outside! (Just like his daddy!)
  • Has been eating solids for about a month. He loves peas but has also tired sweet potatoes, rice cereal, and carrots.
Anyway, I could go on and on with the new things that he is discovering! He has been such a blessing in our lives and I couldn't imagine life without him. It is hard sometimes but it's so worth it! Every stage has been fun to go through. Before I know it, he'll be one!

5 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

i keep forgetting to ask-but does anyone know how to make your posts into a book? if you do, please let me know! :) thanks

Ashley said...

i love that chub face! seriously, i love it!!! he is soo handsome.

Kimber Bowen said...

Taunya he is adorable. I can't believe how fast it has gone either. So I am turning my blog into a book too. I use blurb.com. I only have ten more pages to go and it will be 440 pages and only cost $95.00.

Caroline Craven said...

I think this is the cutest picture so far! can you believe you are saying he is the happiest baby?? Remember Yellowstone just a few months ago. I felt so bad for him and you because he seemed miserable. Now that is all in the past with nothing but sunny days ahead:)

Ashley said...

That picture of him is so cute and I love his jacket. He cracks me up!