To celebrate, we went to John's cousins house for some games and lots of good food! I did take my camera but, being the excellent photographer that I am, it stayed in the diaper bag the whole time! We had a lot of fun, though and crawled into bed around 2:30am!
The next day, John wanted to go sledding. In -2 degree weather! I thought he was nuts and was contemplating about what to do with Garrett but, it ended up being really fun! After much debating with myself, Garrett came along with us, too! We went up to Taylor Mountain with John's family and some of our friends. It was cold, but it was fun!
The next day, John wanted to go sledding. In -2 degree weather! I thought he was nuts and was contemplating about what to do with Garrett but, it ended up being really fun! After much debating with myself, Garrett came along with us, too! We went up to Taylor Mountain with John's family and some of our friends. It was cold, but it was fun!
Yes, I know Garrett has socks on for mittens! I had to improvise!
Me and Garrett going down for our first ride....
Made it to the bottom without crashing! Whew!
After sledding, we all went to Searle's for some more games, and pizza, and treats! I love spending time with family...even if it was -2 outside!! :)
Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!! I still can't believe it's already 2011! I wonder what this year will have in store for us.....
Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!! I still can't believe it's already 2011! I wonder what this year will have in store for us.....


3 comments:
I can't believe you went sledding. Just looking at those pictures makes me freeze! Garrett looks cute. Glad you had fun.
How fun! Although I can't believe you went sledding! I can't even stand to be outside for very long when it's that cold! Good for you guys though!
Hi there. I've been "absent" for awhile. I can't believe you went out in weather that cold, but good for being brave! Socks work better than mittens anyway for kids that age. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. It looks like tons of fun. And, I love your reindeer stocking holder. It is so cute. Do the heavy stockings on Christmas morning tip it over? Our stockings are always so heavy I don't dare hang them back up once Santa fills them.
Post a Comment