Happy Father's Day!
For John's gift I got him "Megamind" (believe it or not!) He's still a kid at heart-that's one of the things I love about him! He was so excited. I cooked him a nice Sunday dinner, which is sad to confess, that I don't do very often. I wanted to make him apple crisp for dessert but I didn't have any pie filling! Drat!
A little later, we went to my parents house. I gave my dad Clint Eastwood Westerns! :) My mom made doughnuts for a yummy treat (she saves the day, again!) Thanks, mom! They were good!
Saturday, we were with John's family and I gave Bruce blueberry and rhubarb jam! I hope he enjoys it! :)
I hope all 3 of you had a great Father's day! I love you all so much! :)
I hope all 3 of you had a great Father's day! I love you all so much! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment