Friday was a warm and sunny night, so John and I, along with Ashley and her family, went to the community park in Idaho Falls. It was so fun and it was so nice to get out of the house for a few hours.
*The Slides*John and Garrett
Ashley and Cooper
Nick and Cooper
Ashley and Hallie. I was trying to scare them...to my disappointment, it didn't work!
Hallie
There was this one slide that had a couple of bumps on the way down. We all went down it and I think we all hurt our tailbones! I did anyway!
I wanted Garrett to go down by himself on the little slide.....
...1!....2!....3!.....
...Obviously he wasn't a fan!!
I was, of course, laughing at his expression! :)
Aw! All better!
*The Swings*
Garrett, Hallie, and Cooper
The swings were a much bigger hit than the slide! :)
There are much more embarrassing pictures of the grown-ups on the slides but I was warned that if I posted them, I'd be in BIG trouble!!


5 comments:
I love that you sent Garrett down on his own and then laughed at him. Totally something I would do! That picture of you and him is A-dorable! LOVE it. It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Oh and I also love, love that last picture of Garrett. Could he be any cuter??!
Love that last picture, too cute.
Looks like a fun girl's weekend too, such a fun tradition.
Garrett is so big! I love his bright red hair! I love that you sent him down the slide!
He has the cutest expressions! What an adorable kid!
Those are funny pictures. At least you will always know exactly what Garrett is thinking. Very cute.
Post a Comment