For our anniversary, we took a drive to Mesa Falls with Garrett. I packed up a picnic with all intentions of spreading a blanket on the grass and eating our sandwiches. We got there and the mosquitos were horrible! But, the falls were roaring! It was so pretty and Garrett loved it!
*Upper Falls**Lower Falls*
Later that evening, John and I dropped Garrett off at my parents. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I love their rolls! After dinner, we walked to Sportsman's so John could look at guns and then went to Bed Bath and Beyond! We had such a great time!
Wedding Day June 21st 2008
Thanks John for 3 wonderful years! We've had a lot of good times together! I love you! Happy Anniversary! ;)
Thanks John for 3 wonderful years! We've had a lot of good times together! I love you! Happy Anniversary! ;)


3 comments:
What a great day. I've never been to Mesa Falls and would love to go, but never seem to have the time to get up there. Not to mention, I don't know where it is! But that can be easily remedied. Every time I click on your blog, I look at your header picture and think John is sporting a little silver earring in his right ear. I need glasses!
What a fun day! I love your wedding photo too cute. The thought of Texas Roadhouse just makes me hungry. The rolls are sooo good. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! (You can get the receipe for the rolls online-I've made them and they are delish!)
Post a Comment